Plymouth Youth Hockey’s Learn-to-Play (LTP) Registration is now open for the 2021-22 season.
Practices will be Sundays at 8am and Tuesdays at 5:30 pm, practices will begin Sunday October 3rd.
Learn-to-Play is intended for all players from the age of 4 to approximately 8 years old who have grasped basic skating skills. It is an ideal program for players who have completed a learn-to-skate program and are looking for an introduction to hockey skills and games.
Players will attend two 50-minute, on-ice sessions per week (one practice and one game). Practices will focus on drills and techniques to improve skating and hockey skills.
The season will start in September and run through mid-March. The cost for the season is $525.
If you have any questions please contact Eddie Goodwin at email@example.com
Please click on the Online Registration Link on the top menu to register.
All Plymouth Youth Hockey particpants are required to register with USA Hockey here: https://membership.usahockey.com/ . When registering for any Plymouth Youth Hockey program you will be asked to enter your skater's current USA Hockey number.
Entering the USA Hockey Number on the PYH website:
1. Go to www.plymouthyouthhockey.net and login to your personal account
2. Then click on edit my family
3. Click on your player's/child's name to edit personal information
4. Enter the new USA Hockey Registration number at the bottom of the page
5. Make sure you Click submit or the updated number will not be saved
The following equipment is required for participation in Learn-to-Play:
1. Helmet with an AHA approved mask
2. Neck Guard
3. Shoulder Pads
4. Elbow Pads
5. Hockey Pants (and cup)
6. Shin Pads
7. Hockey Gloves